The special scheme of Cyprus Airways which incorporates a range of privileged services for its most valuable customers.
Benefits will apply ONLY if the card is valid at the time of travel (Inbound and Outbound)
Sunjet Executive Club Members may choose from the following three cards:
The annual fee for the Head member is EUR200 and EUR100 for the Spouse (excluding 18% VAT)
- Rapid check-in facilities
- Use of the Cyprus Airways Executive Lounge at Larnaca and Paphos Airports when travel is on Cyprus Airways flights and aircraft. This privilege is available to the card holder only. (NO GUEST ALLOWED)
- SunMiles points have no expiry date
- Special checked baggage allowance of one piece up to 32Kgs and one piece of hand baggage up to 8Kgs when traveling Economy class. Special checked baggage allowance of two pieces up to 32kgs each, one piece of hand baggage up to 8kgs and one briefcase when traveling Business class
The annual fee for the member is EUR580 and EUR290 for the spouse (excluding 18% VAT).
- Exclusive 25% discount on all applicable Business Class fares (J, C, I, D) on Cyprus Airways direct flights and aircraft from/to Cyprus (D class applies to/from London and to/from Beirut ONLY)
- Priority check-in and baggage handling
- Priority on waiting list
- Use of Cyprus Airways Executive Lounge at Larnaca and Paphos Airports (one guest allowed)
- Use of Executive Lounges in our network abroad when traveling on Cyprus Airways operated flights (valid for the card holder only)
- Special checked baggage allowance of two pieces up to 23kgs each, one piece of hand baggage up to 8kgs and one briefcase when traveling Economy class. Special checked baggage allowance of three pieces up to 32kgs each, one piece of hand baggage up to 8kgs and one briefcase when traveling Business class.
- Personalized luggage tags
- Dedicated phone line exclusively for Sunjet members Tel.: +357 22396089
- Sunmiles points which have no expiry date
- Free alcoholic drinks when traveling in Aphrodite class
- No penalty fee (EUR34) applies for changes on flight awarded tickets
- No redeposit fee (EUR20) applies when canceling a flight awarded ticket
- Special discounts and offers from selective partners
- Priority at Virgin Atlantic check-in counters
- Priority baggage handling when traveling on Virgin Atlantic
- One additional piece of baggage when traveling on Virgin Atlantic
- Where possible and applicable, priority boarding at the same time as Virgin Atlantic Upper class passengers
- Use of Sofia Lounge at Sofia Airport when traveling on Bulgaria Air
CORPORATE GOLD CARD
The benefits to Corporate Gold card holders are identical to those of Gold card holders. Additionally:
Note: * Above benefit will not apply when travelling on VS flights and Cyprus Airways code share flights with VS
- The member’s company earns, in a separate account, Sunmiles points equivalent to 50% of each member’s own points
The annual fee is EUR580 for the Head member and EUR290 for every additional corporate member and their spouses (excluding 18% VAT)
> All above benefits apply for the Sunjet Card holders only
>The expiry date of the Spouse member will have to coincide with the expiry date of the Head member.
>The expiry date of the additional corporate members will have to coincide with the expiry date of the Head member.
> Sunjet Executive Club members should declare their membership number upon reservation and present their card at the check-in point in order to be eligible for the above benefits
> Applications will only be accepted upon receipt of payment by credit card or cash and should be sent at least 5 days in advance.
> No refund will be given for unused Sunjet Executive Club cards
> For Sunjet Executive Club card holders, Sunmiles points have no expiry
> The benefits offered in cooperation with other airlines may change
For more information, contact the Sunjet Executive Club office at ,
Τel: + 357 22 396089
Fax: +357 22 396071
A new service has been launched concerning the automation of new subscriptions or renewals of existing memberships in our Sunjet Executive Club Programme. In a simple and easy process, our customers can choose the type of card among Silver, Gold and Corporate Gold (valid ONLY for the Head member of the company) and pay online with their credit card for renewal or new registration.
Subscribe or Renew your membership online
Download the Application Form and send it by post to become a Sunjet member
The Sunjet Executive Club
Cyprus Airways Public Ltd
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Cyprus Airways expressly reserve the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel, vary or in any way change at any time any facility or benefit previously offered or expressed as available to you. Cyprus Airways shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation or variation.