Web Check-In allows check-in from home or office PC. Passengers may perform such functions as check-in, seat selection and generate boarding passes.
Web check-in is available:
3-23 hours before departure
From: LCA,PFO, ATH,SKG,RHO,HER,LHR, LED on CY system, CY flights and CY aircraft.
It is also available from AMS, FRA, MUC, ROM, STN, BRU & ZRH but on systems provided by the Ground Handling system providers. Support for Web Check-in ex these airports is not within scope
For bookings made by CY or Travel Agents
For Adults, Children & Infants
To reprint the Boarding Pass, if lost
For return check-in provided that both flights, outbound and inbound are within the timeframe 0f 23-3 hours
For onward check-in i.e. LON-LCA-BEY provided that both flights are within the timeframe of 23-3 hours.
Web check-in is not available:
For through check-in on other airlines (code share or not)
For Unaccompanied Minors
For customers requiring special assistance
For groups more than 9 persons
For Non-Revenue passengers
Instructions for Web Check-in
Passengers can check in for their flights from 23 hours up to 3 hours prior to scheduled departure, print their boarding pass or request receipt of e-boarding pass through e-mail, before they go to the airport with Cyprus Airways’ Web Check-in service!
Web Check in involves 4 easy steps.
Step 1 – Find Reservation
Enter the following information to start Web Check-in:
- First and Last Name, which must exactly match the name in your reservation record (PNR)
- Choose departure city
- Enter 6 - letter record locator PNR (or up to 8, if Travel Agents’ PNR)
- Click Continue button
Screenshot 1: The first page of the passenger with required fields
Step 2 – Review Itinerary/ Check in
Review the itinerary information. All information about the flight is displayed: flight number, departure date, departure time, departure airport, destination airport and arriving time on destination. Moreover, the list of passengers booked on the same booking file is displayed.
- Select the passenger you wish to check in
- Complete the APIS* where requested.
- Click Continue button
Screenshot 2: Passengers are requested to select their name
Screenshot 3: Passengers complete the APIS* where requested
Step 3 – Seat Selection/change
The seat map of the aircraft is displayed. You can choose the desired seat for your journey. It is clearly displayed occupied seats and available seats.
- Choose the desired seat on the graphical seat map
- Click Check-In button
- Check-in for your flight is now completed.
Screenshot 4: Passengers are requested to select their seat.
Step 4 – Print the boarding card or require the e-boarding pass to be sent to your e-mail
Print the boarding passes for the journey.
- Click the Print button to print the boarding passes for the journey.
Screenshot 5 Passengers are required to print this page and take them along to the airport. These are their boarding passes.
The printed document is the boarding card .
- If you have no hold baggage, you can proceed straight to the security checkpoint for inspection.
- If you have hold baggage, you must go to the “Web Check-in” counter. If there is no “Web Check-in” counter, you must go to Cyprus Airways’ check-in counter.