You can make reservations and pay for your tickets online with the following credit cards:
Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard /American Express
The card is validated at the time of reservation and the purchase amount is authorised and transferred before the ticket is issued.
- When a ticket is purchased, the fare and total transaction amount is displayed in the currency of the departure country (UK pounds and Euros. The Service Fee, where applicable, will be displayed separately and will be included in the final amount.
- To check-in, you may be asked to present the credit card that was used to purchase the tickets , together with a valid form of identity with a photo (e.g. passport, ID Card or Driver's License).Please note that the credit card holder's signature will be required in case that the surname of the travelling passenger does not match that of the credit card with which payment was made.
Cyprus Airways reserves the right to deny boarding or collect a new payment (in cash or from a new credit card) in case that the credit card holder fails to present the original credit card, together with the valid form of identity.
- Cyprus Airways makes every effort to ensure that your online payment is treated as securely as possible. If your browser is SSL equipped your transaction will be secured automatically, since Industry standard encryption software (128 bit Secure Socket Layer) is used to protect information transmitted between your browser and our systems.
Ticket delivery options: e-ticket
- The final price of the system is inclusive of all taxes & fees
- Unrestricted Business & Economy Class fares allow you to change your travel dates and flights without penalty (subject to availability).
- Restricted Economy class fares offer our lowest rates Economy Class and are subject to limited availability. These fares can carry substantial restrictions such as an advance purchase requirement, a minimum and/or maximum stay requirement, penalties linked to changes, non-refundable status and non-eligibility for infant or child discounts.
Important Note: Fare conditions vary according to destination and period of travel. For more information please call Cyprus Airways Reservations
Generally, tickets may be refunded in the original form of payment, subject to fare rules.
- Tickets with unrestricted fares may be refunded at a small fee.
- Tickets with restricted fares may have a non refundable status, or contain restrictions that require fees and/or penalties to be deducted in order to change or refund the original ticket. However, in most cases the value of the ticket may be used towards the purchase of another, higher fare ticket, for the same traveler.
Sequential use of flight coupons
- Flight coupons may only be used in the order in which they were issued.